WebRupee. You can also avail this service on your Blogger's blog. Even it is simpler to be installed on Blogger.
1. Go to </body> section of your webpage's HTML code.
2. Copy the following script from here and paste before </body> of your page's HTML
For 'Blogger' bloggers:
1. Go to Blogger and login.
2. Now go to your blog and select 'Template' from dashboard.
3. Click on 'Edit HTML'
4. Find </body> (You can do this by pressing Ctrl+F and typing </body>)
5. Now copy the following script from here and paste before </body>
6. Done. Now all the Rs. and Rs will be changed to Rupee symbol automatically in every post of your blog.
If you are facing any problem installing the Rupee symbol on your blog, just feel free to comment.